Article 1 General Provisions
1. This site places great importance on your privacy and complies with the Privacy Regulations under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and the Privacy Guidelines enacted by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
Article 2 Agreement on the Collection of Personal Information
Article 3 Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. The Site collects personal information for the following purposes:
1. Establishing a contract for the service provision: identifying each recognized person and his/her intention, etc.
2. Implementation of the service: Delivery of goods and payment of bills
3. Member Management: Identifying personal, identifying, ageing and complaint handling according to the member system service use
4. Information on other new services, new products or events
However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (racial and ethnic groups, ideas and creed, origin and domicile, political orientation and criminal records, health and sexual life, etc.) that may violate users' basic human rights.
Article 4 Personal information items collected
This site collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
1. Collected items : name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, social security number, access log, access IP information, payment history
2. How to collect personal information: Home page (membership registration)
Article 5 Matters concerning the installation, operation and refusal of the automatic collection device of personal information
This site uses 'cookies' to store and retrieve information about you from time to time. Cookies are a small amount of information that the website sends to your computer browser (netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer in this shopping mall can read the contents of the cookies in your browser, find your additional information on your computer and provide the service without further input, such as a name based on your connection.
Cookies identify your computer, but they do not identify you personally. You also have a choice for cookies. By adjusting the options in your web browser, you have the option to accept all cookies, send a notification when they are installed, or reject all cookies.
1. Purpose of use such as cookies: Target marketing and personalized service are provided by analyzing the user's frequency of access and visit times, identifying the user's tastes and interests, tracking their own preferences and areas of interest, and identifying the degree of participation in various events and the return of visits.
2. How to Deny Cookie Settings: By selecting an option in your web browser, you can allow all cookies, check whenever you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies.
3. Examples of how to set up: → Tools at the top of a web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
4. However, if you refuse to install cookies, you may find it difficult to provide services.
Article 6 Use of excluded purposes and provision to third parties
1. This site uses your personal information within the scope as stated in "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information" and does not use it beyond that scope or provide it to other persons or other companies or agencies.
2. However, in order to provide better service, you may provide or share your personal information with our affiliates. In the event that you provide or share personal information, we will ask you in advance to indicate to you what affiliates are, what personal information items are shared or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, You will be notified through e-mail and written communications to obtain consent separately and will not be provided to or shared with affiliates unless you agree.
3. In addition, as a rule the users' personal information is not provided to the outside world , except in the following cases:
- In case the users have agreed in advance
- in case of a request of an investigative agency according to the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for investigation purposes;